Lab1: OMIS 475
Huskie Works HTML Page
Use what you’ve learned about HTML to create webpages as seen below.
- Create 5 HTML pages, using the Cloud9 IDE.
- The 4 sub pages should all be linked from the homepage.
- The image should be linked to the homepage, from every page.
- The highlighted bold text should be the title of each respective page - and not included in the body.
- Post your homepage URL to Blackboard Lab 1 assignment.
- I will be using Developer Tools to view the HTML, and expect to see something created by you, and not Microsoft Word or another HTML generating tool.
- Use your resources, the slides, and the web. There will probably be a couple of things you’ll need to Google. I should not need to help.
- Once you create the homepage, copy and pasted the HTML to the new pages so you only have to modify content rather than re-create the structure.
- The highlighted text should be the title
- You may use any operations oriented image you find on the web.
25 Points – Due end of class 1/22
Business Process Management page
Manufacturing Strategy Page
Operations Process and Transform Page
Supply Chain Management Page