Internet Computing Applications - SPRING 2014
Instructor: John Kearsing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spring 2014 Class Meeting Times: Monday & Wednesday 5:00- 6:15
Office Hours: BH328B, M & W 2:30 - 3:30
Location: BH 310
Internet Computing Applications is a development-focused course. We will learn the concepts and practices used in developing business oriented, web-based, applications. Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Azure will be used extensively in this course.
- Understand the concepts of web-based application development
- Learn, and use, Microsoft’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform called Azure.
- Develop web-based, business-oriented, applications
- Learn how to use MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server.
- Learn the basics around software development planning and design